Dust Off Those Hiking Boots and Just Walk for Safe Haven for Donkeys
The Just Walk sponsored charity event gives you the opportunity to hike across the beautiful South Downs National Park in West Sussex, all for the charity of your choice.
Beginning and ending at the Goodwood Racecourse in Chichester, there are routes to suit everyone, from 10km, 20km and 30km to the more challenging 40km and enthusiast-level 60km trek.
Saturday, 13th May 2017
Goodwood Racecourse, Chichester
10k to 60k Charity Walk
- JUST WALK Medal given out when you finish (all routes)
- JUST WALKED certificates emailed to you after the event (all routes)
- Checkpoints along the route with drinks, snacks, logistical and medical support, big smiles and encouragement
- Packed lunch on route (20km, 30km, 40km & 60km only)
- Hot breakfast at the start (40km and 60km only)
- Hot soup for the 40km walkers and hot meal for the 60km walkers served on route
- …and a whole lot more.